The primary mission of the SysA PTF is to work within the OMG and other industry groups to:
- adapt and extend OMG technologies that apply across domains to enhance System Assurance (e.g. Reliability, Safety, Security, and Compliance),
- to establish a common framework for analysis and exchange of information related to system assurance and trustworthiness
- to promote System, Software and Information Assurance in OMG product interoperability mechanisms
In this activity, the SysA PTF will:
- Leverage other related OMG specifications, such as KDM and SPEM,
- Establish a System Assurance common framework known as the Software Assurance (SwA) Ecosystem,
- Provide expertise and augmentation to other assurance standards and practices (such as Common Criteria - ISO/IEC 15408 and System Assurance – ISO/IEC 15026), as they relate to OMG Specifications and Products,
- Identify scenarios where the SwA Ecosystem may be leveraged or applied to enhance creation of trusted software, adaptations, and extensions of OMG technologies,
- Ensure Software and Information Assurance specifications are created to facilitate improved quality and trustworthiness in systems utilizing OMG products (such as RT-CORBA, MARTE, etc.).
If you are interested in getting involved with this group, want more information or would like to come as a guest to an upcoming meeting and obtain temporary access to the mailing list, please contact one of our Account Representative or contact one of the Chairs.